We develop aesthetic and functional ultra-light high-performance electric vehicles with the goal of accelerating our society’s transition to electric means of transportation. We are a fast growing start-up and have already launched three successful products with other exciting projects and launches in the pipeline for 2019 as well as 100s of units shipped over the last few months across Europe.
About the role:
Are you motivated and positive? Are you affable and agreeable? Do you have experience in customer service and support? Can you show patience in stressful situations? Do you enjoy solving problems? Do you want to join a high performing team in a fast-paced company?
As Customer Service Specialist at FuroSystems, you will be on the front line, ensuring an excellent relationship with current and prospective customers, solving problems while always reaching for the best, most efficient solutions possible.
- Answer emails, phone calls, comments and other messages relating to customer sales, service and product enquiries.
- Receive support and after sales product concerns, find and execute fast adequate solutions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assist with payments and account details.
- Source from suppliers and dispatch required parts to customers.
- Assist in booking and conducting customer trials.
- Improve and maintain FuroSystems’ excellent online rating.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to keep emotions under control when dealing with irate or hostile customers.
- Someone who talking with people and building relationships.
- Good attention to details.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment using software and computers to communicate with customers and record pertinent information.
- Good DIY or Technical savviness preferred, comfort with technology and innovation.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to use some of the most fun and efficient electric vehicles for every day commute and activities.
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team at one of the most exciting start-ups in the UK with supply chain and retail channels spreading in a multitude of countries, from South East Asia to Mainland Europe.
If you think this sounds like something you’d enjoy and excel at, we would love to hear from you! To apply, please send us your CV and a short paragraph explaining why you think you’d make a great Customer Service Specialist: email@example.com
*Subject to background and reference checks